Wether you want to pamper yourself or bring home some goodies to your fambam or homies, I’ve put together a list of my top 10 places to get quality gifts, like antique maps and photographs, Brasil branded fashionable clothes, modern paintings and more.
- ($) Praça General Osario Market on Sundays, Ipanema: jewerly, tote bags, bikinis, furniture, paintings, handscrafts
- ($) Wanli Presentes, Ipanema: Havaianas flip flops (and typical touristy gifts like shot glasses, cangas, beach bags etc)
- ($) Copabana Market, every night, Zona Sul: bikinis, cangas, paintings
- ($$) Saara Market,Store Studio 271, Centro: large variete of tote bags and purses
- ($$) Havaianas shops, all over Zona Sul: flip flops, beach towels, beach bags, key chains
- ($$) A Ceda Muda, Ipanema: antique book shop with discs, postcards, photographs. This one is my all time favorite!
- ($$) Draco, Ipanema: men’s t-shirts and swim shorts
- ($$$) Armadillo Rio, Ipanema: fashionable men’s shirts and swim shorts
- ($$$) Surf Shops in Arpoador: T-shirts, swim shorts, surf boards
- ($$$$) The Kingdom of Ipanema, Ipanema: beach clothes for men and women